Saturday, July 11, 2015

Membership Drive

I've decided to start a membership drive for my blog site and decided to start with you, my most likely group to join.  My goal is to get to 100 followers and you can get me well on the way to that goal.  Now, you should know that if you "join" my site, there will be no meetings or membership dues.  You will just automatically get my posts which only run about one or two a month, and I'm going to make it easy for you to join.

Just click on the link below.  When you get to my blog site, go to the right hand side and you should see a light blue box with the words "Join this site".  Just click on that box, and you are in.  Thanks in advance for your support in getting me to 100 followers.  Here's the link:

http://kevincanfield.blogspot.com


Kevin Canfield

No comments:

Post a Comment