Monday, April 29, 2019

Creation

Creation
The View from the Middle

To my faithful readers, I have been in Hawaii for the last eight days and have thus been negligent in my writing. I will be home soon and back to the political grind, but as I sit here on our balcony and enjoy the view of the mountains on Maui and the ocean surrounding us and the birds and the beautiful vegetation, it reminded me of a theme that is made clear throughout the bible. It is impossible to view creation and not recognize the Creator.

Psalms 19:1
The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.

Romans 1:20
For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

God bless you all. Enjoy his creation. Read His word.

Kevin C

2 comments:

  1. Amen!!!! So important to keep our Creator where He belongs, at the beginning and the end, and not to get overwhelmed by the other stuff that is going on in this world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great trip. Maui is beautiful. Jimmy

    ReplyDelete