Thursday, May 19, 2016

A Solution in Search of a Problem

A Solution in Search of a Problem
The View from the Middle

While I’m on vacation, I thought I would give you a couple of quick thoughts to keep ya’ll thinking.
I think all of the news outlets have read my recent article on the transgender bathroom situation.  Most have concluded, as I did, that this action by the White House is a solution in search of a problem.  Whether it is the new non-discrimination laws to protect the LGBT community or forcing transgenders to provide birth certificates to go to the bathroom, where are the offenses?  An anecdote does not a trend make.  We need common sense, not more laws.  Below is a link to my article.  If the link doesn’t work, just copy and paste the address into your browser.


            Finally, did any of you see this season’s final episode of Marvel – Agents of Shield?  Not only was there a necklace with a cross on it floating in the cabin of the Shield aircraft, they even talked about a single man (the hero) defeating the villain (they even called him Satan during the show) and thus saving the world through his “sacrificial” death.  It was a great parallel to the Christian faith.  Hear, hear!!  I loved it.  If you haven’t seen it check it out.

Now, I’m checking out until next week.  Read the “Of Mountains and Molehills” article above.

Love ya’ll


Kevin C

No comments:

Post a Comment